- 1.Exposure is a combination of _____________and ____________at a given _____
- Image stabilization of Nikon is called __________________
- Higher ISO leads to __________shutter speeds but also higher____________ levels
- Mirror in a SLR camera is angled at ________degrees
- Name four metering modes - a)______________________________b)___________________________________c)______________________________d)___________________________________.
- Depth of field is directly proportional to __________________________
- If the correct exposure is 250th of sec at f8. what will be the exposure so as the image is underexposed by 2 stops.
- If the correct exposure is 250th of sec at f8. what will be the optimum exposure so as freeze a very fast moving subject.
- Does tripod take care of subject movement____________________ (Y/N)
- Full form of TTL___________________________
- Full form of ED____________________________
- Full form of CF________________________and SD_______________________
- Bigger _________________size generally has more__________________range.
- Name the two filters very commonly used in landscape photography___________________________and___________________________
- There are two types of tripod heads______________________________and______________________________
- colour temperature for day light is 5500k or 3200k or 6000k
- Panning is the vertical or horizontal movement of the camera?
- Bellows are used for ___________________photography
- More the _______________________of the flash -more is it’s intensity.
- Dodging will make the image______________________
- Shifting the exposure compensation dial towards plus will allow__________________light to enter.
- Image quality of a lens is better in the ______________compared to _____________
- EFs lens can be used on a full frame camera True / False
- Long lenses have__________________________distortion while short lenses have __________________________________distortion
- __ __ __ __ e lenses are generally better than __ o__ __ lenses
- At iso 50 the correct exposure is 500th sec at f 11. what will be the correct exposure at iso 800? Give two options ___________________or ____________________
- What is the right exposure for a portrait being shot at 10.45 am on the 6th of december 2011.
- Metz manufactures camera. true or false? If false then it is known for ____________
- The Minimum flash synchronization speed is _________________
- Fish eye lens is an extreme _______________angle lens.
- Name three colored filters used in BW photography ________________, __________________and ____________________
- If the aperture is opened up the depth of field ____________________
- Depth of filed is equally distributed behind and in front of the subject. If false how is it distributed___________________________________________________________
- Directional light often leads to ________________contrast
- Name one cold colour________________ and one hot colour______________
- During manual exposure, the focusing must be set to a)manual b)auto c)any
- A tight face shot of a beautiful girl on a beach should be taken with 200mm lens or 20mm lens?
- Any three rules of composition in photography__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Outdoors these can be used to reduce contrast in a picture
__ __ __ s __ , ___ e ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
When the sunlight is too bright it is advisable to shoot at a higher shutter speed. T /F
switch to manual mode if you are unable to get a shutter speed above 1/60th sec T/F
|match the following
Match the names in the first column with those in the next column
Inverse square law ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When shooting against the light the subject is likely to be _____________ exposed
- Bigger sensor size has a better _________________range
- ________________the soft box, softer is the light.
- Light rays coming from a far off distance are assumed to be ________________to one another.
- Depth of field is _____________________in macro photography
- Round out of focus highlights in a photograph are called __________________
- Horizon should always be at 15 degree angle in a landscape but less slanting in a portrait T/F
- when resizing a photograph in any software it is a good idea to constrain proportions - T/F
- what is the minimum ideal shutter speed to be used with a 500mm lens___________________
- A color related lens defect is called_______
- Curvature related lens defect is called_______
- Exposure is directly related to white balance T/F why?
- RAW vs. JPEG vs. TIFF___________________
- Difference between film and sensor________
- Butterfly lighting is when light is placed_____
- Broad lighting
- Short lighting
- Rembrandt lighting
- Burst mode
- Ring flash
- Pixel, Grain and Noise
- Extension tubes and tele convertors
- 18% grey card
- For a shot taken of a woman wearing white clothes, on a road side at twilight, what should be the shutter speed at f8?
- What should be the shutter speed if the same shot is being taken in the afternoon?
- Light painting
- Lighting ratios
- Incident light metering
- Quality of light is effected by the change in aperture or shutter speed. T/F why?
- What is the impact of Red filter in a Black and white picture of a Red rose?
- Leaf shutter -Focal plane shutter
- Lens quality is best towards the edges of the glass T/F
- expand- LCD, ISO, JPEG, LED, CF, SD, RC, CMYK,
- Foot candle / lux,
- Silica gel,
- Hot swappable,
- primary colours,
- shutter lag,
- focusing scale
- Exposure factor
- Snell's law
- slide duplicator
- thick- thin
- Zone focusing
- Hue-saturation-tint- color cast- tone
- Sabattier effect
- Time lapse - time lag
- Red eye
- Depth of field preview
- Dynamic range
- Circle of confusion
- Catch light
- Bunsen roscoe law- reciprocity failure
- Fall off
- Hyperfocal distance
- lens speed
- Latent image
© munish khanna photography